Happy Monday! As our viewers get ready for the work day, we thought we’d share some of the things that we’re up to this week:
- World of Warcraft. Progressing in Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. 2/9.
- La Mulana.
- Persona 5. New game plus.
- Finishing up book one of Stephen King’s Dark Tower series. Working my way through Majora’s Mask 3D and Dragon Quest VIII for 3DS. Fantastic novel and a pair of incredible games.
- Psyched for the upcoming Hearthstone: Knights of the Frozen Throne. Expect a few articles from me this week on the expansion!
- Recent purchases: 4. Splatoon 2, Mighty Gunvolt Burst, I Am Setsuna, Tumbleseed
- Backlog games beaten: 0.
- Net backlog: +4 (Sweet Jesus…)
- Just finished up Until Dawn. Gonna achievement whore GTA V for a bit.
- Rewatching Man of Steel in preparation of an article I’m writing, which is not a fun exercise. At all. I can’t wait until I get to Batman V Superman. I hate myself.
- Diving back into P4 Golden, currently grinding before the third dungeon. Discovered my Hulu account covers the P4 Anime so I’ve been supplementing entertaining scenes with their TV counterpart. Recently bought Patapon Remastered as a palate cleanser after long grind sessions.
* * *
For the latest news and features on everything gaming and entertainment, be sure to stay tuned to The Punished Backlog.
Author: David Silbert
David is the creator and editor of The Punished Backlog. A recent Penn graduate, David enjoys gaming and writing. Now, he’s combining his passions and doing both at the same time, all from the comfort of his French apartment!
Follow him on Twitter at @David_Silbert to keep up to date with all things The Punished Backlog.